Business Training & Coaching
Our Specialist Workshops cover topics including NHS specific courses, CQC Workshops, Mental Health & Wellbeing, GDPR & Cyber Security.
Since 1998 we have been working with NHS clients throughout the UK. We provide a range of workshops & courses specifically designed for staff in the Health Service.
We work closely with CCGs, GP Commissioning Services & Independent GP Practices to provide a range of different topics, tailored to the needs of the NHS. We can arrange training to fit in with Protected Learning Time.
Some of our popular courses & workshops cover:
- Bullying & Harassment
- Business Risk & Governance
- Chaperone Training for GP Staff
- Coaching & Mentoring for Practice Managers
- Conflict Resolution
- CQC / Impact on GP Staff
- Customer Service in Patient Experience
- Dealing with Difficult Patients
- Information Governance & Confidentiality
- Leadership & Management for CCGs
- Leading Through Change
- Mental Health, Stress & Wellbeing
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building for GP Staff
Care Quality Commission (CQC) Workshops
We were commissioned by the Kent LMC to design & deliver a series of workshops for GP Practices in
Kent to simplify the registration & compliance process of the Care Quality
Following this, we deliver training events for Practices reminding them of specific aspects of the CQC
process around Practice visits and the requirements of the Key Lines of Enquiry.
We run several courses which centre around Mental Health, Resilience & Wellbeing.
These courses are aimed for every level of employee.
A selection of topics we cover are:
- Managing Mental Health – Skills for Line Managers
- Mental Health – Staff Awareness Workshop
- Resilience, Wellbeing & Stress Management
- Embedding a Wellbeing Culture in your Organisation
Following the implementation of GDPR in May 2018, we run courses to help keep business' in the know.
We offer workshops focussed on the updates from GDPR and also Cyber Security - Contact us today to discuss your training needs.